Play and Win Real Money
How To Play
Player can participate and WIN Real Money in Real Tournaments.
There are 2 types of Tournaments in PLAY CONTEST.
1. Real Tournament
2. Practice Tournament
You can purchase Real currency and play against other equally skilled player to win Real Money. It is completely skill based game.
You can practice matchs before real currency tournaments to improve your skills.
When you win against your opponent. You are rewarded with the Winning Amount of the Match.
You can withdraw Real Money balance based on your needs. It can only be withdrawn to Bank Account.
Play Contest is Skill based Multiplayer game platform, where the Opponents are chosen in accordance with the Skill Level of the Player. This will ensure that the Players always face an opponent who are equally Skilled.
- Real Tournaments are Real Currency Tournaments.
- Players can WIN Real Money by participating in Real Tournaments.
- To Play Real Tournaments, we need Real currency to start a match. The Entry Fee to start a match is displayed accordingly in the Real Tournament tabs.
- Real currency is displayed towards the left bottom of the screen.
- In order to Play a Real Tournament Match, we need to invest Real Currency on our Skills. The respective amount of Real Currency will be deducted once the game session starts.
- Depending on the result of the game i.e, Win / Lose / Draw, Real Currency is rewarded to the user. Real Currency is rewarded based on parameter like High Score or Fast time (depending on the game).
- On Winning a game session, for example, a game session with entry fee 1.05 Real Currency, the user will be rewarded with 2 Real Currency as Winning Amount.
- For a Draw case, the user will be rewarded 1 Real Currency each.
- For a Lose case, the user will not be rewarded with any Real Currency.
- The Reward of the Real Tournament will be based on the Result of the Game Session of the Player. And the Reward will be updated in the Real Currency Wallet of the user displayed towards the Bottom Left of the Screen.
- In order to Play Real Tournaments, the Player needs to Purchase atleast one pack of Real Currency from the “SHOP”.
- On Purchasing a pack from the SHOP, the respective amount will be added to the Real Currency Wallet of the Player displayed towards the left bottom of the screen.
- Practice Tournaments are Free Tournaments.
- The Player need not pay to play these Tournaments, and Practice Tournaments will NOT give away any Real Currency.
- To Play Practice Tournaments, we need T currency to start a match. The Entry Fee to start a match is displayed accordingly in the Practice Tournament tabs.
- T currency is displayed towards the right bottom of the screen.
- In order to Play a Practice Match, we need to invest T Currency. The respective amount of T Currency will be deducted once the game session starts.
- Depending on the result of the game i.e, Win / Lose / Draw, the T currency is rewarded back to the user.
- On Winning a game session, for a game session with entry fee 1T, the user will be rewarded 2T Coins
- For a Draw case, the user will be rewarded 1T Coins.
- For a Lose case, the user will not be rewarded with any T Coins.
- The Reward of the T Coins will be based on the Result of the Game Session of the Player. And the Reward will be updated in the T Currency Wallet of the user displayed towards the Right Bottom of the Screen.
The Player can keep practicing the game until a decent score is achieved.
This wallet only works for Play Contest Games.
It is simple wallet to keep your in-app purchase currency or real currency for playing games in Playcontest.
You can Purchase Real Currency or Withdraw Real Currency at any moment to your Bank Accounts
Real Currency can be redeemed/withdrawn to Bank Account at any moment. Real Currency are required to Play “Real Tournaments”. Real Currency are not provided initially for Free, and are Purchasable. Real Currency can be Purchased from SHOP.
Once the Player starts a “Real Tournament”, the Real Currency is deducted from user Wallet on “Begin Match”.
Real Currency are not added back to Wallet after the Match completion if Match is lost. The Reward will be added to “Real Currency” of the user based on the Match Result Win / Draw.
Prize cannot be Redeemed.
PRIZE is the Total Amount of Reward won in this particular game. PRIZE is the Reward from the games that the Player has WON. No PRIZE is received when the Player loses a game.
PRIZE is displayed towards the Bottom Center of the Screen in Green Color.
PRIZE amount is total Real Currency Won in all matches with your skills. It is not free or betting type of reward. It is non consumable
T Coins are provided to the user for Free to Practice the Games in order to get perfection. T Coins CANNOT be redeemed for Mobile Recharge.
Players can WITHDRAW and claim their Real Currency from this section. In order to WITHDRAW, the Player’s “Real Currency” amount should be atleast 20 rupees.
Player CANNOT Redeem “T Currency”. Only Real Currency amount that was won by playing game sessions can be Redeemed.
As the Matches are fixed against Opponents with equal Skill level as Player, if there is No Match Found for any opponent with similar skill level, the Match will be in “WAITING” status till a suitable Opponent is found. As soon as a Suitable Opponent is found, the Match is Fixed and the Result will be displayed in the form of Notification, and the Match Result can be seen in “HISTORY”.
In case, if there is no suitable Opponent found, then the Match can be cancelled by the Players from the Pending Matches list in History section, and the Currency that was used as “Entry Fee” ( match cancellation charges will be applied ) will be Refunded back to the User Wallet.